Bohemian Dill Pickles
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- This is how recipe reads.
- Boil together 2 cups vinegar, 1 cup sugar, and 1 tablespoon kosher salt.
- Use smaller cukes.
- Put some dill in the bottom of the fruit jar and pack cukes in the jar.
- Put some more dill on top of jar.
- Also you can put a little piece of red paprikas.
- Put on the brine.
- Put on rubbers and lids but not completely tight.
- Set in canning kettle and when the water begins to boil take jars out and seal.
- Pickles fixed like this are nice and crisp.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!