Bob's Succulent Coleslaw
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 green onion
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄8 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 head cabbage
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Hellmans or Best Foods)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Mix mayo, seasoning salt, pepper, sugar, and lemon-pepper in a bowl.
- Slowly add vinegar to mixture until combined.
- Set aside in fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, add half the cabbage, in chunks, carrots, parsley, and onion.
- Pulse until nicely chopped, but not mushy.
- Thinly slice the other half of the cabbage.
- In a bowl, combine the processed mixture, the sliced cabbage, and the dressing, and toss.
- Let rest for at least an hour. Overnight is best.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!