Bobby Flays Pimento Cheese for Burgers
A Pimento Cheese Bobby intends to use on burgers. You might be lucky if it lasts that long. For the cheese I used a Wisconsin Extra sharp cheddar and a white New Zealand sharp cheddar. One jar of roasted red peppers rounded out the mix.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup roasted red pepper
- 12 ounces white cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces yellow cheddar cheese
- Whisk the mayonnaise, cayenne, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a large bowl. Add the red peppers, white Cheddar and yellow Cheddar and gently fold until combined. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using.