Blushing Peach Jam
photo by dianegrapegrower
- Ready In:
7-8 1/2 pint jars
- 3 cups peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped finely
- 1 cup raspberries, crushed
- 6 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (3 ounce) envelope liquid pectin
- Prepare 1/2 pint jars, lids, and water bath.
- Combine peaches, raspberries, lemon juice, and sugar in a large pot. Stir to combine. Bring slowly to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in liquid pectin. Return to a rolling boil. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring contantly. Remove from heat. Skim foam if necessary.
- Ladle hot jam into prepared jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace. Cap, and process 10 minutes in boiling water bath.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!