Blueberry Sour Cream Coffeecake
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) package duncan hines 100% whole grain wild maine blueberry muffin mix
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup blueberry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup duncan hines creamy home-style classic vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 8- or 9-inch round cake or pie pan.
- Rinse blueberries from mix with cold water and drain.
- For coffee cake combine muffin mix, sour cream, milk, and egg in medium bowl. Stir until servings are moistened. Spread half the batter in pan.
- Combine blueberries and preserves in small bowl. Spread half the blueberry mixture on top of the batter. Spread remaining batter over blueberry mixture. Spread remaining blueberry mixture on top, avoiding edges.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes for 8 inch pan (25 to 30 minutes for 9 inch pan) or until golden.
- For glaze, place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over hot coffee cake. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!