photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut butter into mixture of flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add blueberries and toss to mix.
- In separate bowl beat together cream and egg, and slowly pour into dry ingredients, stirring with rubber scraper until dough forms. Knead just until it comes together, 3 or 4 times. Don't overhandle.
- Divide dough in half. On lightly floured board, shape each half into a 6-inch round. Cut into 6 wedges.
- Bake on ungreased sheet about 20 minutes at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Serve warm!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I just turned 24 years old, and have been married for a little more than two years. My husband is my best friend, and I would be completely lost without him...which is why I scour this website looking for the perfect recipes to make for my sweetie!! I love comfort foods, sweets, ice cream ( Pretty much ALL things bad for you). I also love a good cup of coffee, and love love love green tea. However, I am trying very HARD to change my eating habits, and live a better lifestyle. So far its a losing battle, but at least I'm trying, right? ;) <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> My Rating System: ***** Five Stars: LOVED IT! This will be in my collection for years to come. **** Four Stars: Pretty damn good, however, there is something I might alter, even if it's something small. *** Three Stars: This was alright, but I would have to really change something in order to keep it. ** Two Stars: Didn't really like. Probably will never make again. * One star: This just doesn't fit our taste, or did NOT turn out as posted. Will never make again.