Blueberry Pomegranate Sangria
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- In a saucepan, combine the blueberries with the simple syrup over low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the blueberries start to discolor and the syrup starts to thicken, about 5 minutes; set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large ceramic or glass container.
- Add the blueberry mixture (liquid and berries); stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours; serve over ice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!