Blueberry Peach Bread ( Breadmaker 1 1/2 Lb. Loaf)
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup water (70 to 80ºF)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat peach yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup dried blueberries or 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup cut-up dried peaches
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Measure all ingredients into bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer, adding yogurt with water and dried fruits with flour.
- Process on basic/white bread cycle; use light or medium/normal crust color setting.
- Remove bread from pan; cool on wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Greetings everyone! My name is Mary and I am a native Floridian. I live in Central Florida with my wonderful husband of 13+ years. I enjoy cooking simple dishes with simple ingredients.