- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 and prepare muffin tin (line with papers, apply cooking spray, or whatever you normally do).
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in mixing bowl.
- Beat egg in a second bowl (I like to use a liquid measuring cup), add milk and oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, stir until moistened. Yes, the batter should be lumpy ;).
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, mine were cooked through (knife came out clean) after 18 minutes but needed a bit longer to turn golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!