Blueberry-Lemonade Iced Tea
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- In a large saucepan, add the frozen blueberries, and the water.
- Bring water to a boil; stir once or twice while waiting for the water to come to a boil.
- After the water comes to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover the pan, and simmer the berries for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from the heat, and strain the water/blueberries.
- Add the tea bags to the pan, cover the pan, and steep the tea for 1 hour.
- Remove the tea bags from the pan, and strain the tea twice.
- Pour the blueberry-tea into a heat proof glass pitcher.
- To the pitcher, add one tub of the sugar-free lemonade flavored drink mix, and give the mixture a good stir.
- Add the blueberry juice to the pitcher, and stir.
- At this point you can immediately serve the tea in a glass filled with ice, or you can chill the tea in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!