Blueberry Hazelnut Pancakes
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- In another bowl, beat eggs with hazelnut butter, adding milk and melted butter. Add mixture to dry ingredients and mix well, taking care not to over mix ( a few lumps are fine.
- Pour canola oil in a small bowl. Using paper towel, gently brush some oil on a non-stick pan.
- Heat pan to medium heat, then lower slightly. Pour about 3 tablespoons of the mix per pancake into the pan. Drop in 1 teaspoon of blueberries per pancake. Wait till the mixture starts to form bubbles on top, then flip and continue cooking for a minute.
- Remove from the pan and wipe the pan with oil again before making more pancakes.
- Serve with maple syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!