Blueberry Cream Cheese Tart
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- In a bowl combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press the crust over the bottom and along the sides of the pan to form an even crust. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla and lemon peel in a mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, mix on medium speed until well combined and smooth.
- Spoon filling onto the prepared crust and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes until filling is firm.
- Remove tart from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Over a medium low heat, melt red currant jelly until liquified. Remove from heat and pour over rinsed, picked over blueberries. Combine well to coat berries.
- Spoon berries over the filling, cool for 15-20 minutes prior to refrigerating for at least 2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love my family and friends. I love music. I love creative people. I love to travel. I love to learn. I love food. I love to cook. I love eat and drink. I love to entertain. I love the farmer's market. I love Alice Waters and Ina Garten. I also love Anthony Bourdain. I love Barbara Kingsolver's book: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. I love Cookbooks. I love fresh ingredients. I love this site.</p>