Blueberry Cream Cheese Monkey Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 11-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place all berries, cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon of sugar into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth (about 1 - 2minutes).
- Lightly flour a surface, and roll out both pieces of Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Dough, side by side.
- Spread both dough pieces evenly with the cream cheese mixture, leaving a 2-inch border of dough around the cream cheese.
- Roll up both dough sections into a log -- jelly-roll style.
- Trim off the ends of each roll to make them neat, and then,
- Cut each roll into 15 1-inch pieces.8. Place each piece of dough into prepared round or bundt pan, placing them side-by-side in concentric circles until entire pan is filled.
- Sprinkle dough with remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar and bake for 35 minutes or until bread is lightly golden.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!