Quick Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
photo by Redsie
- Ready In:
1 1/2 dozen
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup blueberries, washed and drained
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine egg, buttermilk, and butter; mix well.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; pour in liquid ingredients.
- Stir just until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We enjoyed these very much at our house. We love Blueberry muffins and I love trying new recipes all the time. My tip for everyone is, if you don't have a Pampered Chef Stoneware Muffin pan- get one!!! They make the most beautiful shaped muffins and they brown perfectly! (This is not a sales pitch, I don't sell PC). But really, is stoneware muffin pan is absolutely the best!
see 26 more reviews