Blueberry Bourbon Basil Glaze
- Ready In:
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 1 bunch fresh basil, stems removed
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon, such as Bulleit
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- Combine the blueberries, basil and bourbon in blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer the blueberry mixture to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and slowly whisk in the sugar. Once the sugar is fully incorporated, turn the mixer up to medium speed and whisk until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Use the glaze on fresh donuts or other pastries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!