Blueberry Angel Dessert
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 14 ounces prepared angel food cake
- 2 (21 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar, fold in the whipped topping.
- Tear cake into 1 or 2 inch cubes. Fold into cream cheese mixture and spread evenly into 13x9 inch baking pan, top with pie filling.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours before cutting into squares to serve.
- Top with additional whipped topping if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have always loved to cook and bake, it is my favorite pasttime. I'm always looking for people to feed.</p>