Blue Ribbon Coleslaw
photo by ms.susan
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 small white onion, grated
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or substitute)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated pepper (to taste)
- Combine coleslaw mix, onion, carrot, and diced red pepper and apple in a large bowl.
- in a seperate bowl combine mix the next eight ingredients.
- Combine the slaw and the dressing and refrigerate for an hour. ENJOY!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!