Blue Chips Cheese Bread
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf French bread
- 12 -15 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup shrimp, the little salad kind
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Slice the bread into 1/2 inch slices.
- Sprinkle the shrimp and the blue cheese on each slice.
- Cover each slice with provel.
- Broil until provel is melted and bread is heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Murry's is also our favorite restaurant in Columbia, and this recipe is very close to their Blue Chips Cheese Bread. We absolutely love it and have it often. The provel cheese is hard to find, but it is a must, to make the bread authentic Murry's bread. This is a must try recipe for anyone who loves cheesy bread!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mom to 4 boys, city dweller, eater, craft beer enthusiast, original Recipezaar member.