Blue Cheese Topped Grilled Ranch Steak
Now you can prepare this restaurant favorite at home with this easy recipe. We love these steaks!
- Ready In:
- 4 thawed ranch steaks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- Brush both sides steaks with oil; seaon with lemon pepper and garlic powder.
- Grill steaks covered over medium coals to desired degree of doneness.
- During last 2 minutes or grilling; top steaks with blue cheese. Heat
- 1-2 minutes more or until cheese begins to melt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION