Blue Cheese-Pecan-Avocado Salad With Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) bag butter lettuce (I like the kind with radicchio in it for color)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted (sometimes I use spicy candied pecans that I get from Trader Joe's)
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey (scant)
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Dressing: Whisk together garlic, mustard, honey, and pepper.
- Whisk in vinegar and then oil.
- Taste and add more mustard, honey, or other ingredients if necessary to your liking. Set aside.
- In a salad bowl, combine lettuce, pecans, blue cheese, and avocado.
- Add dressing and toss to combine.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation