Blue Cheese Dressing
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, fresh, minced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- In a small mixing bowl combine the vinegar and milk.
- Allow to sit for a few minutes to curdle.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Serve over your favorite salad greens.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to one week.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been a member since 2001.