photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb jumbo pasta shells
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley, divided
- 1 lb multi color cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 15 slices bacon, cooked and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces, divided
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, about 12-13 minutes. Drain and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, in a medium bowl, whisk to combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, ranch seasoning mix and 2 tablespoons parsley. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss to combine tomatoes, lettuce, 3/4 of the cooked bacon, scallions, salt and pepper. Drizzle in 1/4 cup dressing and toss to coat. Use a small spoon and fill the shells with the salad.
- To garnish, drizzle the dressing over the shells and top with 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and remaining chopped bacon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!