BLT Layered Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) bag romaine lettuce (if you do not have this, you can use whatever you like)
- 6 -8 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 cups herbed croutons
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the first 7 ingredients (sour cream through garlic); set aside.
- In 9X13 inch baking dish layer lettuce, bacon and tomatoes.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over tomato layer.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with croutons and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 11 years now. We live on 40 acres and have 6 dogs and 4 Tennessee Walkers. We both work a lot of hours so there is never enough time in a day to get everything done. I absolutely love the outdoors. I also enjoy lifting weights, reading and playing with all of my beautiful animals. I absolutely love, love and love to cook. I like to cook a variety of things and also like love to bake. I like to just get in the kitchen and experiment with different things. If something does not turn out for me such as pie crust or gravy I will keep trying until I can make it work. Only problem is, when I finally make it work it may not work again the time after that. It is fun though and I do consider myself a pretty good cook for the most part. I also love slow cooker recipes. Those are my most favorite in the winter months.