- Ready In:
8 hot dogs
- 1 (16 ounce) package jumbo hot dogs (8 dogs in package)
- 10 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 8 hot dog buns, split (toasted optional)
- 8 teaspoons mayonnaise, divided
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Cook hot dogs your way; broiled, fried, or grilled.
- On each split plain or toasted bun, spread one teaspoon mayonnaise (can use more if desired).
- Add desired amount of lettuce, place dog in middle.
- Sprinkle a little diced tomato and bacon on each side of dog.
- Eat and enjoy!
Join The Conversation