photo by Honeysuckle White a
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 4 patties Honeysuckle White® Fresh Seasoned Turkey Patties (1 package)
- salt and black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns (toasted or grilled)
- 4 leaves lettuce, washed and dried (or frisée)
- 4 slices beefsteak tomatoes
- 8 slices Honeysuckle White® Hardwood Smoked Turkey Bacon, broiled until crisp
- Preheat lightly oiled grill to 500-600° F.
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and mustard.
- Season turkey patties with salt and pepper.
- Place patties on grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through and a meat thermometer reads 165° F throughout the patty.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of buns.
- Place turkey patties in buns and top each patty with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice and 2 bacon strips.
- *For food safety, cook to 165° F.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!