Bloody Mary Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups bloody mary mix or 1 1/2 cups spicy tomato juice
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir to blend.
- Serve with boiled, peeled, deveined shrimp.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!