Bloody Mary Marinade
This is a great marinade for beef, chicken or lamb. We typically let beef steaks soak for about 4 hours before grilling. Recipe can easily be halved, as it makes a lot.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups bloody mary mix
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 dash cayenne
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized glass bowl.
- Tightly cover and refridgerate for up to 5 days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION