Bloody Mary Bites
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 3mins
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco(TM)
- 1 cup peppar vodka
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- Remove the stems from the tomatoes, and place them in a shallow bowl. Pour vodka over them so that they are covered.
- Stir in the hot pepper sauce.
- Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, mix together the lemon pepper and celery salt in a small dish.
- Serve tomatoes floating in vodka.
- Provide toothpicks so that your guests may pick up the tomatoes and dip them in the seasoning before eating.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
?I love cooking. I love collecting recipes