Blood Orange Martini
- Ready In:
- 125 ml blood orange juice
- 250 ml chilled vodka
- 180 ml chilled Cointreau liqueur
- 80 ml fresh lime juice
- 24 ice cubes
- 1 slice blood orange (to garnish)
- Before starting, place martini glasses in freezer to chill.
- Combine all ingredients in cocktail shaker.
- Shake till mixture is very cold.
- Strain into frozen martini glasses.
- Garnish with orange slices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Delightful cocktail. I couldn't find blood orange juice so I fresh squeezed a few blood oranges and still didn't have enough juice to make our drinks. So I topped it off with regular orange juice which I don't think changed the flavor that much. It was delicious anyway, and I can't wait to make this when I can find more blood oranges again. I think the lime juice really blends together well with the other citrus products and "made" this drink. Thank you for sharing your recipe, katew. Made for ZWT8 - Spain/Portugal.