Blondie & Chocolate Marbled Brownies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄4 cups light brown sugar
- 2 2⁄3 cups plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips or 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13×9 inch baking pan or line the pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oil and brown sugar. Then add the eggs one at a time and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients and then add them to the brown sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Separate half the batter into another bowl. Stir 1 cup of chocolate chips or chunks into one half.
- Into the other half, mix in cocoa and/or 1/2 c melted chocolate chips.
- Drop the blondie batter into the pan by heaping spoonfulls, leaving some space in between.
- Then, add the chocolate batter and use a knife to marble the two together in the pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION