Bleu Cheese Omelet
- Ready In:
- To make filling, melt butter in a small skillet and cook apple over a low heat for 2-3 minutes or until just heated through.
- Remove pan from heat; set aside and keep warm.
- To make omelet, melt butter in a small skillet.
- Place eggs, water and black pepper to taste in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and cook over medium heat, continually drawing in the edge of the omelet with a fork during cooking, until no liquid remains, and the omelet is lightly set.
- Top half of the omelet with apple slices, cheese, and chives and fold in half.
- Slip onto a plate and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!