Bleu Cheese Celery Sticks
This is a really easy appetizer to bring along to any gathering. Everyone always loves them!
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces blue cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch celery heart
- Cream together all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Can add more or less bleu cheese depending on your personal taste.
- Stuff cheese mixture onto celery sticks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made March 25, 2011, I made these in two sizes. The first was about 3 inches long, for the blue cheese lovers out there. Then for people like me though we like blue cheese, a little goes a long way, I made bite size pieces. The 1/2 inch bite size pieces would work well for appetizers at a party. I used Rosenborg Traditional Danish Blue Cheese when I made this. Another type of cheese may not be as piquant as this brand. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2011Reply