Blackeyed Pea Salad With Smoked Salmon
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas (I used the one with snaps or green beans)
- 2 green onions, tops only, sliced
- 2 cups instant brown rice, cooked
- 3 ounces smoked salmon (one foil package)
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, if desired
- Place black eyed peas, green onions, smoked salmon (drained if necessary) and brown rice in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl or measuring cup, add remaining ingredients for Dressing and whisk until creamy looking. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!