Blackened Tilapia With Radish and Cucumber Salsa (Weight Watcher
- Ready In:
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 lbs uncooked farm raised tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons blackening seasoning (to taste)
- 5 medium fresh radishes
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3 medium uncooked scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Coat a large nonstick saute pan with cooking spray. Coat tilapia with blackening spice and cook over medium-high heat until fish flakes with a fork, about 2 to 3 minutes per side (do not over-crowd fish in pan. Only cook as much fish as can fit in a single layer. Cook in batches if necessary).
- Slice each rdish in half and then thinly slice each half into 1/2 moons. In a medium bowl, combine radishes, cucumber, red pepper, scallions, cilantro, lime juice and oil; season to taste with salt and pepper and service over fish.
- Yields about 5 ounces of fish and a scant 1/2 cup of salsa per serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!