photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mccormick grill mates seasoning (Salmon Seasoning)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- In a small bowl combine seasons. Mix well.
- Pat salmon fillets on both sides with Seasoning.
- Heat skillet on high.
- Melt butter.
- Add salmon and cook 3-4 min on each side until blackened (about 12 min).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!