Blackened Fish With Salsa Verde (Low Carb)
photo by FLKeysJen
- Ready In:
- Sprinkle fish on both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add half of the fillets and cook until lightly browned, about three minutes.
- Turn and cook until just opaque, two to three minutes longer.
- Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining fillets.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa and cilantro. Serve the fish topped with this.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><span style=color: #ff00ff;><strong><img title=Cool src=/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif border=0 alt=Cool /> <span style=color: #000000;>Hi! Im Angela and I am 32. I have a brilliant and beautiful 11 yr old son. He is the best thing that ever happened to me! </span></strong></span></p>