Blackened Corn Salad
- Ready In:
- 4 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lime, juice of (or 2 T. lime juice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese (or Mexican Cotija Queso seca)
- Preheat your grill to medium (gas grill).
- Brush the corn with some of the olive oil (reserve the rest) and roast on the grill until softened and nicely browned and charred in spots, about 30 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Cut the kernels off the cob into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including the remaining olive oil, mix well and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!