Blackberry Pork Chops
Pork and fruit is a great combination-here's a fast cooking grilled dinner that will make your mouth water!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork chops
- 2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup blackberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash curry powder
- 1 cup fresh blackberries (optional)
- Sprinkle both sides of pork with steak seasoning. ** please note...just SPRINKLE the pork with seasoning...don't rub it in, don't coat it..just SPRINKLE !**
- Cook on grill for 8-10 minutes or until done.
- In saucepan, combine remaining ingredients (EXCEPT FRESH BERRIES) and bring just to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over pork to serve, garnishing with fresh blackberries if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Although I did cut the recipe back by half for just the 2 of us, & then left off the optional blackberry garnish, those were the only alterations I made, & we totally loved these chops with the berry sauce! Couldn't have been better, unless, when I make it next time for special company, I include the garnish! We eat pork fairly often, & your recipe is a wonderful addition to my pork chop file! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup recipe tag]Reply
Loved the sauce. The curry powder compliments the blackberries perfectly. Very delicious. Didn't have steak seasoning so substituted prime rib rub. Bbq the pork so the smokey and sweet flavors were great! My dad loved it and he HATES pork. Great recipe, very quick and easy. Great with fried rice and steamed broccoli.Reply
see 6 more