Blackberry Muffins (Oil-free)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup natural unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk, lowfat
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the applesauce, eggs, and buttermilk.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly to the wet ingredients.
- Mix gently until just combined.
- Carefully fold in the blackberries.
- Pour the batter into nonstick muffin cups until they are two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean and muffins are lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION