Black Pepper-Cinnamon Honey With Fruit and Ice Cream
This is SO quick, yet elegant enough for company. While fresh fruit is better, I have used frozen with good results as well. Sometimes I add a dash of vanilla to the honey mixture as well. Yummm! This is from Food Network, Rachel Ray. Hope you enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cups chopped sliced apricots, plums, peaches and pineapple
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 6 cookies, rolled or wafer, for garnish
- Heat the honey, pepper, and cinnamon stick in a small pot over low heat. When ready to serve, add the fruit to the honey mixture and toss.
- Put a scoop of ice cream into each serving dish and top with the honey mixture.
- Garnish with cookies and serve.