Black Olive Tapenade With Rosemary and Plum Jam
A sweet and savory tapenade that goes well with strong cheeses.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickled onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons plum jam
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Place all ingredients except for olive oil in food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Slowly pour in olive oil while slowly blending.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation