Black Olive and Preserved Lemon Relish
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A relish full of gutsy flavours from Diana Henry, perfect with simple grilled chicken or fish. Cooking time is for marinating.
- Ready In:
- 10 1⁄2 ounces black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 preserved lemon
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 ounce flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 red chile, deseeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of, only
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Season with black pepper and leave for half an hour to one hour so that the flavours can meld.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION