I am not an imbiber but this sounds like one would need to be carried home! I know what the different kinds taste like from way back when. Also, found on cocktail-rezepte. I can't believe this hasn't been posted! Maybe because no one lived to tell about it. HaHa.
- Ready In:
- 1 -2 ounce Kahlua
- 1 -2 ounce sambuca romana
- 1 -2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon advocaat
- Pour grenadine in bottom of glass.
- Then layer Kaluha over the grenadine, then Bailey's Irish Cream, and then Sambuca.
- Add a teaspoon of Advocat.
- Put a stopper in the grenadine bottle and place finger on top to stop liquid from escaping.
- Place bottle in bottom of glass and release.