Black Eyed Pea and Brown Lentil Pineapple Curry
- Ready In:
- In advance prepare the cashew butter. Put it in a bowl and slowly add water to it while mixing.
- The cashew butter should be getting thinner and whiter. Do this until it becomes the consistency of syrup.
- Cook lentils in 1 cup and 1/4 water (in the pressure cooker).
- Separately cook the beans in 2 cups of water (in the pressure cooker).
- Then, chop the onion into small pieces.
- Place olive oil in a clean pot with the spices and turn on the heat.
- Stir mixture until fragrant and hot.
- Add onion and stir until the pieces are translucent.
- Add the cooked beans and lentils and 1/3 cup of water.
- Add the diluted cashew butter and stir.
- When hot add the chunks of pineapple and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!