Black Bean Hominy Quesadillas
My first recipzaar submission! Unlike the rest of my family, I prefer to eat vegetarian, so I'm always on the lookout for quick vegetarian meals that I can make for myself. This one is simple, nutritious, high fiber, low fat, and reliably tasty.
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can hominy, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced chilies, undrained
- tortilla, of your preference
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Add black beans, hominy and chiles to saucepan, heat on medium high until bubbly.
- Warm tortilla on griddle, add cheese down the middle of warm tortilla (optional).
- Spoon bean mixture on tortilla, keeping it on griddle until tortilla is golden brown.