Black Bean, Hearts of Palm, and Corn Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This was my first time using hearts of palm, and I found out by accident that they will hold up better if you let them drain for a while before cutting them. I also want to try pineapple or mangoe in this. Adapted from epicurious.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed & drained
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) container baked tofu, diced (caribbean flavor) (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate covered.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION