Black Bean Cornbread Bake
- Ready In:
- Brown sausage over medium high heat.
- Combine black beans, corn, soup and smoked sausage in a large casserole dish.
- Mix cornbread, egg and milk in a small bowl.
- Pour cornbread mixture evenly over top of the casserole dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until cornbread topping is firm and golden brown on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!