Black Bean Chili
This is a recipe that my Dad came up with and it has been a family favorite for years! This recipe makes enough to freeze leftovers for another meal.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 55mins
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 yellow onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- Brown ground beef and drain any fat.
- In a large pot, add tomatoes, salt, chili powder, cayenne pepper, diced onions, and minced garlic to beef. Bring to a boil, then cook at a simmer for 1 hour. Drain black beans and rinse well. Add beans to mixture and cook 1/2 hour. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION