Black Bean Chicken Appetizer
This is a great hot dip recipe or a quick dinner idea. Even with the spinach, my two kids loved it and asked for more. What a great way to get everyone to eat something a little more healthy.
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 package creamed spinach (thawed)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, rinsed and drained
- Frito corn chips or tortilla chips, for dipping
- Mix all ingredients except chips together in a bowl.
- Pour into shallow serving dish.
- Heat in preheated 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION