Black Bean Casserole
A very easy to put together one dish meal. Vegan friendly and healthy too.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 37mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning, reduced salt
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry onion and garlic for approximately 5 minutes.
- In a casserole dish combine fried onion and garlic, diced potatoes, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning and water.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 - 1 1/2 hours. Stiring halfway through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION